Let’s meet together, mingle, and share sweet, insightful, and humorous memories of Patty with others who love her.
Thursday, July 21, 2005
Socializing. Light refreshments will be served.
Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Marietta (UUCM) http://www.uucm.org/
1240 Villa Rica Road
Marietta, GA 30064
In lieu of flowers, ASA Greater Georgia is accepting donations in Patty's memory. These donations will be used for a special fund to be used to advocate for people with autism, especially autistic adults.
Autism Society – Greater Georgia Chapter office, 10:00am-12:00noon, Monday-Thursday: 770-451-0954, leave message at other times
Just before service: 770-528-9542 or 678-849-4091 if busy.
Directions (Choice one):
go to this site and follow the mapquest directions
Directions (Choice two):
These directions are simple (only one turn after exiting the expressway area, however it is about 6 miles longer)
Coming from Atlanta area:
- Take I-75 north
- Pass I-285 heading toward Chattanooga
- Stay on I-75 where I-575 splits off
- Get off on Barrett Parkway
- Head west on Barrett Parkway (a left turn from the expressway exit ramp
- You may wish to set zero on your trip odometer
- Remain heading west on Barrett Parkway
- At 1.4 miles you will pass Highway 41 (6 th light)
- At 2.1 miles you will pass Old Highway 41 (2 nd light)
- At 3.2 miles you will pass Stilesboro Road
- At 4.5 miles you will pass Burnt Hickory Road
- At 5.9 miles you will pass Dallas Highway
- At 7.2 miles, TURN RIGHT onto Villa Rica Road
- At 7.6 miles continue past four way stop sign (after stopping)
- At 8.2 miles there will be a red barn on your right
- At 8.3 miles there will be a subdivision on the left
- At 8.4 miles turn right into the church property. The sign for UUCM is hard to see, but you can easily see the sign for the Baptist church across the street,
- Take path to right of square building to house in back.
If you need to, you can drive on the path (The first part of the path is gravel), and drive up to the building, however there are only about three parking spaces here.